Produce Of The Week: Chinese Cabbage

Jeff's Item of the week: 15 chicken wings

Dr. appts: Had an appt this week with a doctor (finally) and it was so much better than the appts I've had with the midwives. I'm so much happier. We discuss a lot of things I haven't had answered and just felt much better about the appointment.
Best Moment of the Week: I won the OIE Staff Award in my office. It's a peer nomination process and that part rocks. I love the people I work with. All is good!
Looking Ahead: Today Jeff and I visited two daycares and we'll have a few more to visit soon. Basically, it was depressing and exciting, but more depressing. haha Hard decisions lay ahead.
I pee a lot, and now i really know what everyone was talking about. The baby really does kick my bladder.owwww!
I can't fit my engagement ring on anymore, I can now get my wedding band on but the other ring will have to just stay in my room for now. sad!
In Other News: Jeff is traveling a lot lately so that is not fun but we have a fun and busy May ahead. Childbirth class this weekend, ATL shower next weekend, my first mothers day (I take care of a child 24/7 so I'm considering myself a mother already), then a Braves game and off to St. Louis for a work conference. It'll be June before we know it!
Bump(y) Bloopers:
The baby already LOVES Buffalo. duh.




1 comment:
LOVE THIS!!! the buffalo is by far my favorite pic thus far..almost 30 weeks BABEEEEEEYY! WEE !!! you look great mama! xoxox sis
MISS YOU
PS where are the shower pICS?
Post a Comment