2/24/13

19 weeks

How Far Along?:  19 weeks
Produce Of The Week: Heirloom Tomato


Symptoms: 
heartburn
Gas-not usually gas but more like gas cramps/painful bloating. 
Dr. appts: On Tuesday we do not see our Dr. but we are going to a specialist to have the anatomy scan performed.  I'm excited to see baby because I know it will be a long time before our next ultrasound. 
Cravings: nada, almost the opposite, I have no interest in eating.  I need to start just force feeding since I am only 1 lb up from where I was in November. I don't crave Strawberries but I do love them and this was my birthday cake at the office...yum!



Aversions: um nothing, when does all this start!?! 
Best Moment of the Week: more baby movements felt this week! I love it
Looking Ahead:  We have our anatomy scan on the 26th! 
In Other News: I'm including some photos of our current project, the Master Bath!

We have put up the kerdi shower system to prevent any water leakage.  I'm super excited to have our master bathroom back in working condition.  We will be tiling a really simple/modern white subway tile.  We also installed heated floors. holla!

 and some other photo's....
 Grace & Lila, my visit to Buffalo

 A baby Bump
 our glider!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I love the bump!

K-Tuds said...

Thanks, it's just thickness but starting to feel more "bump" like so im not scared to show it anymore haha

Unknown said...

Show that "baby" off. You look glowing and glorious!