How Far Along?: 18 weeks - this is happening so FAST!
Produce Of The Week: a Bell pepper
Symptoms:
Cravings: sweets & candy. ugh not good if Im trying to avoid a large ass baby!
Aversions: um nothing, when does all this start!?!
Sleep: sleeping so well these days (now that I can breathe!)
Best Moment of the Week:
- heartburn
- GAS - not usually gas but more like gas cramps/painful bloating.
- I don't know if this is a symptom of being sick or pregnancy but I get really hungry and when it comes time to pick food to eat nothing looks good. I've been force feeding myself lunch the last few weeks because I know I need to eat but I find nothing enjoyable for the most part. This has also caused a considerable weight loss. I'm sure at this point I should be up at least 5 pounds but I'm still holding steady at my original weight at Transfer. I need to start adding more calories but I'm in no rush to gain tons weight.
Cravings: sweets & candy. ugh not good if Im trying to avoid a large ass baby!
Aversions: um nothing, when does all this start!?!
Sleep: sleeping so well these days (now that I can breathe!)
Best Moment of the Week:
#1. I now have a little bump which makes me happy and i find that sometimes during the day when I'm alone I just rest my hands on it and feel so happy and grateful.
#2. I felt the baby, I've felt baby maybe 5 times in the last week. My sister describes it as a fish or eel swimming and that's exactly what I felt. It's pretty special to start feeling baby move and I can't wait to feel more!
#3 Going home to surprise my bestie for her big 30th birthday party. I had such a great weekend visiting with my BIL & SIL and their beautiful baby Sophia! I also visited my cousin Danielle/David and their lovely ladies, Grace & baby Lila. It was so great to see all my people, friends, family, sisters. Just what I needed!
Looking Ahead: We have our anatomy scan on the 26th! I'm very excited to see baby again and all the movements. We are not finding out the sex and I'm now feeling very at peace with this decision. I'm committed to giving us this special moment at birth and not before. I'm infamous for ruining a lot of surprises so this ensures I'm in for the surprise of my life. I know people say it's a surprise any time you find out but know we've thought a lot about this and we are not changing our minds (so stop trying sisters!! haha)
In Other News: We are in construction mode right now. The master Bath has been demo'd and now we have heated floors, a new toilet, new lights, fan, vanity. Soon Jeff will start tiling and building the shower stall. I'm so excited and ready for a true master bath especially for late night pee breaks!
Looking Ahead: We have our anatomy scan on the 26th! I'm very excited to see baby again and all the movements. We are not finding out the sex and I'm now feeling very at peace with this decision. I'm committed to giving us this special moment at birth and not before. I'm infamous for ruining a lot of surprises so this ensures I'm in for the surprise of my life. I know people say it's a surprise any time you find out but know we've thought a lot about this and we are not changing our minds (so stop trying sisters!! haha)
In Other News: We are in construction mode right now. The master Bath has been demo'd and now we have heated floors, a new toilet, new lights, fan, vanity. Soon Jeff will start tiling and building the shower stall. I'm so excited and ready for a true master bath especially for late night pee breaks!

1 comment:
Ooooh! I'm so excited that you are waiting to find out the gender, too! I'm certain it will be the surprise of your life!
Post a Comment