I know this is strange, but I saw a comment I beleive you left regarding corresponding with Marta at Bejoe. If this is so, would you mind emailing me at camrunner@gmaildotcom ? We've been wanting to send a box over to Marta and don't know the best way of going about doing so. If you have no idea what I am talking about, my apologies.
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Love the bathroom redo - great.
You rock the hard hat Katie.
I know this is strange, but I saw a comment I beleive you left regarding corresponding with Marta at Bejoe. If this is so, would you mind emailing me at camrunner@gmaildotcom ? We've been wanting to send a box over to Marta and don't know the best way of going about doing so. If you have no idea what I am talking about, my apologies.
Craig
Post a Comment