11/24/08

Thanksgiving in the Sunshine State


Tomorrow after noon we are off to Florida to spend Thanksgiving with the Tudini's! Last year I wrote wrote all I was thankful for and I think I will do the same again this year...


I am thankful for the home, heat, water, roof, two happy dogs and one loving fiance to welcome me home every night


I am thankful for my amazing job and and the extraordinary women who challenge me to do my very best everyday.


I am thankful for the new group of friends here in Atlanta, who have helped us feel at home here.


I am thankful for the group of friends we left in Buffalo and those scattered all across the country, thankful we are all still close and looking forward to seeing you all soon!


I am so very thankful for the 5 soon to be 6 amazing neices/nephews, all beautiful, precious and healthy!


I am thankful that gas is down to $1.68 in Smyrna, GA!


I am thankful that we are getting married in 242 days!!


We are thankful to be heading home to Buffalo on December 19th!


This is my first thanksgiving away from my family, last year we spent the day with Renee & Geert. Im sure I will get a little homesick knowing everyone is in alden meeting around my mothers table, talking and enjoying each other's company. Please know I'll be thinking of you all on Thursday. I can't wait to come home for christmas, I love and miss you all.

No comments: