Division Newsletter: "The Office of International Students and Scholar Services held a program to round out International Education Week. Katie O’Brien, who coordinated the program, was able to get Hawks center Zaza Pachulia to liven up Travel Clearance Day. Zaza is the only international player on the Hawks roster. He hails from the Republic of Georgia. There was pizza and music but most importantly our students were able to get immigration forms signed for December travel at this wonderful event. What a way to provide service to our students."
We had such a great event on thursday and I was so proud of the staff in ISSS and everyone who helped me make it such a huge success. I was also super stoked that Zaza came, signed autographs, got his picture taken a 100 times and didn't even flinch, what a pro!




1 comment:
Nice job, Katie! We never did anything that exciting when I worked there....
Lori
Post a Comment