Yea thats right we are Kicking and taking names EVERY monday night!! We joined a kickball league and so far we are 0-3 BUT we are all having a great time! Jeff has emerged has a TEAM ALL-STAR!!!! (Im not surprised!!) Me on the other hand... haha Let's just say my kickball nickname is now Slo-Moe!!!
We have been pretty busy lately! We are going to the drive-in this weekend for a movie with a bunch of friends and tomorrow we are going to a free improv show in peidmont park(and you can take wine & food!! yay!) We have also begun our planning for the Halloween BASH here at 3830 highview!! Last weekend we had a BBQ with a bunch of Jeff's friends and watched all the college football games which was a great time. We are now totally addicted to watching those Buffalo Bills!! I was so nervous this weekend watching the bills make that incredible last minute come back!!
I should also add we have reached $275 toward our $300 goal (thanks JIM!!) for the Memory Walk AND we now have met our TEAM MEMBER goal! Keller and Parent Loeffen will be joining us for the walk YAY!!!! Thanks LOEFFENS!!!!!!
I am really looking forward to seeing my Mom & Sis on the 3rd and spending the weekend celebrating Maryn's 5th Birthday. I will be making a guitar cake for her and I'll be sure to take a picture for everyone to see what I hope will be a MASTERpiece!!!
We have our Christmas trip planned:
leaving Atlanta Friday Dec. 19th
leaving Buffalo Sunday Dec 28th
We cant wait to come home and see everyone! Love & Miss you all!
1 comment:
You know you'll be in my hood when you go to the drive in! Call me if you get lost....have fun!
Post a Comment