THANK YOU to EVERYONE who has donated to the 2008 Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk!! So far Our Team has raised a total of $225 and our goal is $300!!! We are SO close with only 4 weeks to go!!!
Special Thanks to Aunt Doe, Nana, The Tomasula's, Andy, Cory & Baby Jack, The Vetter's, Laura & The Tudini's!
This weekend was pretty uneventful, our neighbors made us dinner on friday night and we hung out with them, Saturday was A LOT of cleaning and then some shopping to get our house ready for FALL! Sunday I went to the pool with Renee, Maryn & Keller which was very fun! Funny Keller story: He was playing with a little girl's toys and when we left I told him to go over and give them back and say thank you, well I guess to Keller that means kisses! He walked over to the Mom and laid a wet one on her lips then turned and grabbed the fathers legs and kissed him on the lips too! Such a sweet boy!
After the pool it was BUFFALO BILLS GAME TIME! We met up with Geert and the Loeffen clan back at another of our Bills Backer-Bars, Padriacs, for an exciting game against Jacksonville! Bills pulled out a Win and we are 2-0 WHOOHOO!!!
The wedding planning is going suprisingly well!! We can now check off Music(Thanks Dad!) & Photography! Maybe this is my calling, "Katie The Wedding Planner"! Thoughts??!?!!?? hehehe.
One last note, Congratulations to Jim & Jen on their Engagement!!!!!!!
Have a great week!! Love & Miss you All
1 comment:
ok so are you intentionally trying to single out all the non-donors!!! we'll be donating but I'll just give it to you, one of us will be walking with Keller as well. Ok. I'm in St. louis- guess where I should be- Phoenix! What went wrong- everything!
Post a Comment