5/12/08

Mother's Day Weekend

Well I survived my first commencement ceremony at Georgia State University! It was pretty uneventful, I did see a woman fall pretty hard but other than that I just helped people find seats and hand out programs. I did leave with a migraine but that is pretty normal for me!

Sunday was great. I opened the door to Renee & G's car and Maryn yelled out "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY KATIE!!!" I thought it was really sweet, she told me my babies were buddy & Bentley and since they are a handful I would agree! We were then off to Centennial Olympic Park downtown to watch the kids play in the water "rings". It was a beautiful day and I even got sun burnt! The best part was watching the kids, they were hilarious!! We also got ice cream and later had a special mother's day dinner. Not much else to report it was a pretty normal weekend without Jeff, but he'll be home on Friday!!
Maryn: The Blog Star

Maryn's new play house
...and that is "baby Brady" in the swing.



He was as cold as ice!

Mommy & Keller

No comments: