Yes it's true. Jeff has been in Puerto Rico since Sunday morning and it has been a relatively boring week, if you don't count losing Bentley for who knows how long. (longest/most stressful 15 minutes of my life but i'll get to that later). Jeff started out pretty excited about his trip to P.R. but as every day passes I can tell it's not all fun & games! Apparently it's hotter than hell, he's stuck under a tarp taking measurements then walks miles to the car. He spends 30 minutes in his room then off to dinner only to return to the hotel for more data entry work until bed time. Hopefully this weekend he will get some pool side time(totally jealous)!
**WARNING: When I tell stories they tend to be overly dramatic but hey you all knew that!**
Meanwhile I WAS holding down the fort pretty well until wednesday when I managed to loose Bentley! I left him in the backyard while Buddy and I went to Renee & G's for dinner. When I got home (2 hours later) he was not in the fenced in yard!! My intial reaction was "OMG someone stole bentley!!" How foolish of me!!?!?! Who would actually want him that badly!!!?!!?!? I quickly came to the realization he escaped, I had a complete panic/emotional breakdown(ask G he can recount the teary plea for help over the phone). I did manage to run through the house screaming his name and down the block! (Yes, I am THAT crazy neighbor now!!). Within about 10 minutes of screaming/tears/running my Bentley Baby Boy came RUNNING down the street with a look of "Hey MOM!!! guess what i just toured the hood and it was AWESOME" My reaction was mixed; I picked him up(he's 50 some odd pounds,wasn't a pretty sight) and walked home with him in my arms haha. Then I yelled at him in the kitchen(as to not embarass myself any more than I already had!) I must say he is one athletic/lucky dog, the fence is intact and the only conclusion we have is he managed to jump the fence! Soooo great, now I can't even leave my olympic orphan mut in my backyard anymore!
Thats all for now, Im babysitting the Divine Miss Maryn and Prince Keller tonight and working Graduation tomorrow at the Georgia Dome! Nothing to exciting going on this weekend, I plan on doing a lot of cleaning and cooking! Jeff comes home a week from today YAY!!!! BUFFALO IN 12 days!!!!!!
Happy Early Mother's Day to both my wonderful mothers!
No comments:
Post a Comment