4/22/08

Weekend Warriors

Pretty Flowers
Stained Porch-Painted Eves
New Vacuum!!
Soon to be beautiful flower bed
New Porch lightprincess Maryn


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie - the landscaping looks fantastic - that's a lot of work!
I love that porch. Give me a glass of wine and a rocking chair and I'd live out there.

Guess who (Ann)

Crissy said...

I am stuck in that hell hole until the end of July, but apparently the TW is moving out at the end of May/early June so that her and her bf can live on their own...they leave the oven on so often now that I am sure within a week they will set themselves and their home on fire. Regardless, you and jeff have done an amazing job. The home looks spectacular! I want to come and visit

Anonymous said...

The Patio is lacking only one thing - "WORDS"
Mom