Hey everyone! Sorry I have not posted in a while, things have finally calmed down and we are really settling in to our "new life". Some updates for you...
- Jeff will be heading to Puerto Rico in May for work and he's getting excited about the project and although I will miss him It's going to be a great work experience for him.
- I am coming home to Buffalo in May as well May 22-26th to see the family and get some girl time with Erin & Ann hopefully!
- We have grass! Whoohooo!!! I will take a picture tonight and post that.
- We are now on the Dave Ramsey Total Money Makeover. We are doing this mainly to get and stay on a budget as well as tackle my student loans. I've read his book and really pysched about elminating the student loan debt! Jeff still has to read the book, but so far he's on board ;) He supports anything that gets me on a budget!
- We found out last week that my big brother and his wife are havin a baby boy(Jack) and we are so excited for them. We hope to visit them in Tampa late June early July
- We have a new favorite show, after American Idol, we are glued to "Hell's Kitchen" We LOVE how blunt/mean/funny he is!
- I have a VERY funny video of Jeff wrestling with Buddy & Bentley. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtHy1WFdFhg
- We finally met a neighbor born in the same decade as us! (no offense to the Vans!)
- Jeff and I both have cavities...bummer!
- The pollen is UNBELIEVABLE! I wipe off the table on the porch and within 15 mins there is a coating of yellow again, gross!
- Finally, It is absolutely beautiful here and we are enjoying every minute of it and not taking the 75 degree weather foir granted! We are trying to walk to the dog park alot more lately and meet some locals and their "kids"
Thats all of my silly-random updates for now, we love and miss you all!
random-silly photo: Buddy and Bentley standing next to their "catch". I found them playing kickball in the kitchen with a roach who was stuck on his back. GROSS i know but kinda funny if you know our dogs! (see tiny spec on floor)
No comments:
Post a Comment