6/23/13

36 weeks and we've been busy!

36 weeks and all is good, you will not hear me complaining :)

We went on a lovely weekend away to Tybee Island and Savannah which was a lot of fun and very relaxing.  We have been very busy getting the house ready, lots of closet cleaning and basement organizing.  The nesting has begun and I love it.

Today we visited the mega-baby store, Buy Buy Baby, and good thing we had a list and stuck with it.  I could have spent hours there but we did get the cloth diapers we needed and a few other important items.  Now we really just wait, hospital bags are packed!

 We were measuring ahead so we had an ultrasound and learned that Baby Tudini has massive head (great!).  We have a Dr. appointment weekly now so we'll see the head again next week on Wednesday.  Here is our big headed baby at 35 weeks....


 I'll post now with all the bump photos to see the progression again. Yay, love the bump!

1 comment:

auntie lo said...

ok,.....the tears came, when i got to the part "the hospital bags are packed" .... lord I can't wait to meet this beautiful baby!! <3 once again, you look like a knock out. we should prob submit these to parent magazine for cover shots.