way too soon! Tell Cheslea McNeal (who I hear left Buff and may be the weather person in Atlanta now, altho he was the man to me), to tell the weather gods to send you good weather!
Don't worry! It rained on my wedding day, but then miraculously stopped in time for the ceremony (which was outside). And some people consider rain good luck! (Ok, I don't know who, but someone told me that).
4 comments:
way too soon! Tell Cheslea McNeal (who I hear left Buff and may be the weather person in Atlanta now, altho he was the man to me), to tell the weather gods to send you good weather!
Don't worry! It rained on my wedding day, but then miraculously stopped in time for the ceremony (which was outside). And some people consider rain good luck! (Ok, I don't know who, but someone told me that).
the weather forecast is already changing for the better, I am sure the sun will shine on the 24th, YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE
It will be a sunny day...regardless of the weather. Congratulations again!
Pat Earley
Post a Comment