6/3/09

Whirlwind

It has and will be a CRAZY month! I wish PEOPLE would upload and send their photo's from last weekend so I could post them. HINT HINT! The bachelorette party was fabulous, my bestie put on an awesome party with lots of surprises! When I get pictures i'll describe all the surprises! My shower was a lovely affair, simple and sweet. Just the way i wanted it! I am a lucky girl and We are were blessed and showered with love and gifts!

Now Im on the move yet again, this time to Africa! I am leaving this Saturday for Ethiopia with my sister. I am really excited and yet so very nervous. I am a overly sensitive person to begin with and now I'll be traveling to meet my newest nephew and see first hand the poverty of a third world country. Jeff has made it clear I am not to bring any babies home. haha I know this will be a life changing trip and READY for the change. I have been stalking the ethiopian adoption scene for two years now and now it's my turn to take the "trip of a lifetime". I am ready...



Bring it on Ethiopia!

No comments: