77 days until the I Do's. We have finally sent our invites and that was a huge relief! Those were not fun and Im so happy I'll NEVER be doing that again! I do have to thank my mom & Jeff for helping out so much to get those done! I realized this week that everything I have left to do is mostly just fun/creative things. The wedding would happen without the extra's and that has really settled in and now I truly am enjoying the planning process, again! It was a rocky few months! Not to mention that I can finally relax and prepare for my bachelorette party which im 100% stoked for! Im so excited to go home, May 29-31st for my party & my shower! For the bachelorette we will be having a "happy hour(s)" at Ann's (my MoH) then I believe off to downtown with a group of fabulous ladies!
I am going to be a very busy bride-to-be that weekend, I even created an itinerary, so with that said, if you want to be on the schedule HURRY it's booking fast! Im getting my dresses bustled, picking our flowers, creating a wedding band, hair trial, & visiting the church. Im exhausted just writing is all but Ann, my sisters & mother have all offered their help so I think we might actually get it all done! I'm also looking forward to seeing the family and extended family who i missed over christmas due to the flu!
So here are some sneak peeks at some more wedding inspiration(Men & those who don't care just skip to the bottom for regular scheduled updates hehehe)...









Jeff & I have been very busy with non-wedding related things as well. Last weekend we helped our friends Laura & Heyward get their new house ready for the move-in date. We helped tape, prime & paint some rooms in their house. This weekend i'll be working commencement and Jeff will help L & H move in to their house. (good samaritains we are haha)
We have been doing a lot of spring cleaning, damn pollen everywhere! This spring has been a very wet one which is good, we didn't like the droughts! I have a feeling that May and June are going to fly by with all of the activities we have planned along with trips home and Jim & Jenni's wedding. It will be July 24th before you know it! Thats all for now...
Love & miss you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment