2/15/09

O'Brien-Tudini Happenings


This Valentines Day marked our 4th V-Day and only 6 months until the BIG day, the wedding day!  I don't have any major happenings to report just a lot of little ones so if your interested please bare with me...

-Bentley has been such a rascal this past week!  He has managed to get out of his crate by chewing through zip-strips & metal carabiners! He's WAY too smart! so we went and got some industrial strength clips that we are 95% confident he won't be able to bust through.
We also found a dead rabbit in the backyard and I have to assume Bentley was he culprit as Buddy is far to sweet & stupid. (I did not take a picture of the rabbit, if you were wondering!)

-I got a SNUGGIE! and I love it, Im sitting in it right now and It's so comfy. I highly recommend it to anyone who gets cold and likes to have their feet warm while watching TV/Reading!

-We bought a new computer, a Macbook, and we love it! We will be able to make our wedding playlists & print our invitations now so it was a great investment!

-I have started my sewing classes!!  Next class I'll be making a tote bag out of the brown & green fabrics seen below! 

-We are trying to be as healthy as possible and we bought these three books; Eat This Not That, Eat This Not That-Supermarket Guide, and Biggest Loser Family Cookbook!  I love them all and we have already started to change up our grocery lists to make them waistline savvy!

1 comment:

Crissy said...

Really? You succumbed to the snuggie? Listen, contrary to the photo on the box with the family sitting around a campfire, I am pretty sure that it is made of material that will go up in flames instantly if too close to fire...

really o'brien... really?! a snuggie!? I still love you